Photo Credit: Erin Bareham

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Coming Soon

I've recently been on a quest to discover my own true beauty. Some call it inner beauty. I know that every woman is beautiful. I must admit it is something I struggle with. I've spent a good deal of my life scrutinizing my own looks and doubting my beauty. If anything I've had a real hate towards my body. My goal is to prove to myself that I'm gorgeous and captivating in my own right. Even when I don't think that I am. I'd also like to encourage and inspire other women to do the same.

Soon I will start posting pictures, revelations and reflections on my own beauty. The goal is not vanity. Simply to discover the beauty that I know lies within myself.

This is a video that inspires me on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaoW-qh3cos

I think the words at the end mean dare and change. I'm not sure.

No comments: